Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Book Club To-Do List for January 13 & 14

Book Club members, I will be gone on Wednesday and Thursday, but there are a couple things that I would like to you to do while I'm gone.  You have the normal Book Club time, and you also have your Daily Five time to get these things done.  Please follow the directions carefully.

MUST DO
1. Go to Renaissance Place and take the Reading Practice Quiz for The Watsons Go To Birmingham - 1963.
2. Go to Renaissance Place and take the Vocabulary Practice Quiz for The Watsons Go To Birmingham - 1963.
3. Print BOTH Tops Reports and put them on my desk.

If you have time - and you should - take the time to read about the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham on September 15, 1963 in the post below.  There are four links with summaries of the bombing.  Some are pretty short.  I am going to ask your opinions and feelings about the bombing and the events afterward, so be prepared on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Mr. W Reads. Feel free to leave a comment or question, and I will respond as quickly as possible. All comments are moderated, so your comment may not appear right away.